Monday, February 11, 2008

Technology in REAL Life




All this talk about technology and how it can be used has opened up my eyes to other possibilites. I have decided to create a web page for my church!




We have just gone through a very tough time with the death of our beloved pastor, James Dailey, (yes, we are related). We now have a wonderful pastor, Bro. Paul Sims. He has great direction for our church so I thought, "What better way to use all of the great ideas I have been gathering than to create a web page for my church?", and that is exactly what I am doing.




Right now, if you go to the link, all you will see is "Under Construction" BUT give me a few more days and it will be ready to publish! I think it will be great.




I stopped today by the church and took a picture to place on the page. I am including it on this blog post. I am VERY excited that the technology we are learning has inspired me to create this page. While I know that it is not technically related to technology in the classroom, I feel that the greatest honor we can give to new information learned is to apply it to all areas of our life.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Renee- I am very proud of you for taking on this challenge! Have you ever created a webpage before? I wish you the best as you volunteer your new knowledge to the church!

Jill said...

Renee- Congratulations of making a web site for your church! That's incredible! Your new knowledge will help make it easier for new comers to learn about your church as well as transfer information to your members. I know everyone is excited about this new adventure you've begun!

Em and Meg said...

Hi! We miss you so much!!! We are comming up this weekend so maybe I will get to see you! I miss having you right across from us. I love you! Megan